May 28, 2020, New Delhi – The medical Counselling Committee has released the official schedule of 2nd round of counselling for NEET PG/MDS. The registration process begins on June 03, 2020. The registration will be open for admission to 50% All India Quota, Deemed/Central Universities, ESIC and AFMC institutes. The last date to resign from the first round of counselling is June 1, 2020.
The issue was flashed in the news as the Supreme Court was insisted NBE to consider only the first round of counselling to be conducted for the admissions through NEET PG.
Important dates for NEET PG/MDS Counselling- 2nd Round
|New Registrations Start Date||June 03, 2020|
|Last date to Register||June 09, 2020, till 10 A.M|
|Choice filling dates||June 04 – June 09, 2020|
|Result for 2nd round||June 12, 2020|
|Last Date for joining Institute||June 18, 2020|
Who can Apply for NEET PG Counselling Round 2?
- Candidates who have qualified NEET MDS 2020 but were unable to register for the first round of NEET MDS Counselling.
- This round of counselling is opened for those who had registered for the 1st round but were not allotted any seats.
- Furthermore, candidates who want to change the institute they were allotted can also register.
- Lastly, candidates who did not accept seats allotted to them in the first round can also register.
Steps to register for NEET PG Counselling Round Two
- Visit mcc.nic.in and enter your streams.
- Enter your personal, academic details, communication and other details.
- Pay fee in online mode.
Category-wise Fee Details for the Counselling
|Particulars||Amount (in ₹)|
|All Deemed Universities||5000|
|Refundable Fees (AIQ/Central Universities)|
|All Deemed Universities||2,00,000|
Note – After the registration process, candidates are required to fill the choices by clicking on the add ‘+’ button for every option. It is crucial to click on the ‘save and next’ tab to lock your selected options. If candidates do not do so, then the options will automatically be locked.