Home » Study Material
Category Archives: Study Material
It is always advised to prepare for an exam with the right set of material for practice in an exam-like situation. There are more than 15 lakh applicants for NEET 2020 with intake in good colleges close to only 1 lakh. Due to such high competition, success rate in NEET is only around 4 to 5%. We want to make sure that you have apt amount of practice material and hence, we have provide a few NEET Sample Paper here.
Many colleges and states opted out of NEET in the past years, due to which the apex court had to intervene, to ensure the right talent was admitted in top institutes. Previously, AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) used to conduct their own entrance exams.
Now, AIIMS and JIPMER are covered under NEET but have very high cutoffs. The level of competition, as well as the difficulty level of NEET is high and hence, the preparations have to justify the high standards of this exam. So, let us begin our preparations with the some NEET Sample Papers.
NEET 2020 Sample Papers
Candidates can click on links to download the NEET sample papers:-
|NEET Previous Year Sample Papers||Download NEET Question Papers|
|NEET Sample Paper 1||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 1-Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2- Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 3 (Ques Only)||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 4 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 5 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 6 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 7 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 8 & Solutions||Download Here|
|Sample OMR Sheet||Download Here|
How to use these question papers and sample papers?
- First, always study on table and chair. Ensure your chair is not too comfortable. This way you prepare yourself for the exam-like situation.
- If possible, get these papers printed. You will be taking the examination in Pen and Paper mode, which is comparatively time consuming.
- You can also download sample OMR Sheet (given above), get it printed and practice on it. This will increase your speed over an OMR and give you some extra edge.
- Keep a stopwatch with you. Give equal time to each section. Practicing with a stopwatch shows how quick or slow you are.
What is the Pattern of the NEET paper?
NEET is a 3 hours long exam and the number of questions in the paper are 180. All the questions are MCQ’s. 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer and minus 1 for every wrong answer. The breakup of the question paper is as following: 45 Physics, 45 Chemistry and 90 Biology (Botany + Zoology). Syllabus of the paper is that of class 11th and 12th.
Check NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Why to practice from NEET Sample Papers?
Practicing from NEET Sample Papers is very vital for NEET UG aspirants. They are the best source to practice for NEET subjects in detail. NEET sample papers are based on previous year exams and prepared by subject experts.
Who should prepare from NEET Sample Papers?
- NEET sample papers are essential for NEET MBBS and BDS candidates who are planning to sit for the coming up NEET exam.
- Aspirants who are in class 11 or 12 and will be appearing for NEET exam in future.
- Teachers who teach NEET candidates.
How are NEET Sample Papers useful?
- The NEET sample papers are useful as they assist candidates to comprehend how NEET question paper is formulated and what is the pattern of the paper.
- Being an objective paper, it should be practiced using sample papers again and again. This practice gives an understanding as to what to expect in the actual NEET question paper.
- To use the NEET sample papers efficiently, candidates need to solve the papers in exam conditions, that means sitting alone quietly, and follow same time limits as in the actual exam.
- Candidates should also take care of negative marks when evaluating their sample paper. This will give a correct picture of the scores.
- By practicing NEET sample papers aspirants come to know their weak and strong areas in all subjects.
- Being familiar with their strength and weaknesses students get a direction in their preparation as they can know where to put more determination. It can help them to improve and complete the entire paper with speed and accuracy.
National Eligibility Entrance Test, also known as NEET, is conducted by the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) on a nationwide scale every year for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. A lot of different government and private colleges accept NEET scores for admission into their medical and dental undergraduate courses. After follow NEET important topics you can crack exam easily.
This is a very good website for providing online study material NEET for preparation. It provides notes which help students to recognize easily, provides a free mock test for practice. From the mock test students get idea how the questions will ask in the exam. Previous year questions are also provided. (more…)
With just few months left for NEET 2020, you must gear up to give it your best shot. NEET 2020 is scheduled for May 3, 2020. NTA, the new governing body, has officially released the exam schedule for 2020. Purpose of NEET mock test is to make you familiar with the layout or user interface of exam. (more…)
National Entrance cum Eligibility Test (NEET) is an entrance exam for medical courses like MBBS and BDS for government and private medical colleges all over India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is in charge for conducting NEET Exam year on year in different parts of the country. It is pen and paper based exam and questions asked are objective (MCQ type) in nature. Almost 11 lakh candidates appear for NEET every year. In this article you will get clear idea about NEET 2020 Book list. (more…)