The top level medical entrance examination is conducted by central board or secondary education for admission to undergraduate programs (MBBS & BDS courses) offered by the top medical and dental colleges across India. Here we are listed best tips to crack NEET Exam.
Design a Proper Study Time Table
The best study time table includes:
- In this time table you need to cover you whole syllabus within a given time limit frame.
- In this given time frame you need to attempt mock test as well as previous year question papers.
- Whenever you faced problem related to any topics, contact your teachers and coaching institutes for resolving it.
You have a proper time table in which you have a day to day plan as well as you should a monthly plan, in that you have a clearly plan that how much topics you need to cover in this given time frame or after that you should known that have you covered the syllabus or not?
To evaluate your preparation in every week and for this you need to solve one sample paper each week.
Hard work is the key to success in NEET Exam
Don’t start preparation one month before the examination, this is not a good idea. You need to go with monthly, weekly as well as each day plan. Only hard work will not give you the success while you need to follow the smartest approach with the hard work will give you success in the examination.
Select the Best Study Material
In market currently, thousand of books available for NEET exam preparation. You need not to go through with each and every books instead of selecting the best books which will give you the success in the NEET 2018.
- Candidates need to go through with NCERT Books, which are essential to get success in NEET.
- H.C. Verma is the best books for NEET Physics.
- For preparing NEET Chemistry candidates can refer Morrison Boyd, Peter Atkins, Dinesh, O.P. Tandon.
- Candidates can refer Pradeep’s books for Biology after NCERT. For objective type of questions, candidates can refer GRB Bathla’s Publication’s book.
Candidates are advised to analyses their Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Whenever you are thinking, topics has been completed then try to evaluate yourself by attempting mock test.
- Try to find-out your accuracy, either you are marking correct option more than incorrect option or not.
- Identify your strength, in which topics you are strong.
- The topics where you need improvement i.e. your weakness.
- Focus upon speed and accuracy.
- Don’t try to solve a large number of questions because if you are doing this and marking a lot of questions answer wrong that mean it will affecting your result. So try to solve only those question which you known well.
Try to learn each and every aspects of the NEET Exam:
Candidates need to know each and everything about the NEET exam i.e. exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme and how to fill NEET application form. Most of the students last year could not appear in the examination because they were not able to fill NEET Application form till the last date of form submission as well as many were not able to reach their exam centers on time.
All the very Best!!!!