Tag Archives: NEET PG 2019
NEET PG examination was conducted on January 06, 2019 for admission to PG courses was participated by over 1,48,000 candidates and conducted across 165 major cities of India. Candidates seeking admission to MS/MD courses must carefully go through the Non-Disclosure Agreement. All aspirants are bound by the NEET PG Non-Disclosure Agreement set by the governing authority NBE.
In case of violation of the agreement, not only the candidature will be cancelled, the violator will be penalized as well. Therefore, candidates who appeared for NEET PG 2019 must need a strong clarity about various clauses and criteria mentioned in this agreement.
About NEET PG
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET-PG) is an important eligibility criterion for seeking admission to Medical and Dental courses in India. The examination is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The examination is conducted in the online mode in the form of a computer-based method.
All candidates registering and taking up the NEET PG program had to mandatorily sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement which can be downloaded from the Official Brochure of NEET PG.
Non-Disclosure Agreement for NEET PG Aspirants are as follows
- All candidates who are registering for the examination of NEET PG will be subjected to the Non-Disclosure Agreement called the NDA
- As per the notification, no candidate will be allowed to disclose any part, questions asked or content listed in the question paper in part or whole with any individual, party, online, website or other such publication or media. Doing so will be treated as an offence.
Latest News Updates
- Any individual or candidate caught in the act of breach of the NDA shall be liable for penalty and action as per the law
- It is mandatory to note, such act of breach will be treated as a punishable offense. It shall also lead to the cancellation of candidature of the student at the bare threshold.
- The points listed in the NDA will continue to remain valid even after the completion of the exam. Thus, the candidates must adhere to the set rules without breaking the enlisted notification even after the completion of their NEET PG.
- Thus, adhering to the provisions of NDA, candidates are advised to comply with the rules and regulations and do not disclose any question or content of the question paper of NEET PG before or after the examination through any medium.
NEET PG Result
As per notification released by the NBE, NEET PG Result 2019 will be released during the end of January 2019, the official dates are yet to be notified. Students can get the results by logging into the official website of NEET PG with their login credentials.
All the shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the subsequent counselling process in the order of their merit. All the MD/MS seats are divided among the 15% All India Quota Seats and the remaining state quota seats. For latest notifications related to NEET PG Result and Counselling, visit mbbsneet.in regularly.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the list of NEET PG Exam Centres on official site. Different cities from across the country have been selected as the exam centres to make the preference easier for applicants. NEET PG 2019 Exam Centres must be indicated at the time of filling-in online application.
Candidates are allowed to indicate a maximum of three preferences at the time of selecting exam centres. All the centres will be allotted on the first cum first serve basis. The final allotted centre will be printed on NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
NBE reserves the complete right to modify or cancel any allotted exam centre in case of unforeseen circumstances. The new centres in such cases will be intimated via official site and leading newspapers within due time. No request will be entertained for the change of examination centre post allotment.