National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET) is an entrance examination offering admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in several government as well as private medical and dental colleges’ trough out India. This is an All India Examination. There is no other entrance exam valid for admission into medical and dental courses other than NEET as per the apex court.
It is only AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) which conduct their own entrance exams. The level of competition, as well as the difficulty level of the NEET question paper, is high because the number of students appearing for this exam every year is increasing year on year. Hence the preparations have to justify the high standards of this exam.
|NEET Previous Year Sample Papers||Download NEET Question Papers|
|NEET Sample Paper 1||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 1-Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2- Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 3||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 3-Solution||Download Here|
What is the pattern of the NEET paper?
NEET is a 3 hours long exam and the number of questions in the paper are 180. All the questions are MCQ’s. 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer and minus 1 for every wrong answer. The breakup of the question paper is as following: 45 Physics, 45 Chemistry and 90 Biology (Botany + Zoology). Syllabus of the paper is that of class 11th and 12th.
Practicing from NEET Sample Papers is very vital for NEET UG aspirants. They are the best source to practice for NEET subjects in detail. NEET sample papers are based on previous year exams and prepared by subject experts.
Who should prepare from NEET Sample Papers?
- NEET sample papers are essential for NEET MBBS and BDS candidates who are planning to sit for the coming up NEET exam.
- Aspirants who are in class 11 or 12 and will be appearing for NEET exam in future.
- Teachers who teach NEET candidates.
How are NEET Sample Papers useful?
- The NEET sample papers are useful as they assist candidates to comprehend how NEET question paper formulated and what is the pattern of the paper. Being an objective paper, it should be practiced using sample papers again and again. This practice gives an understanding as to what to expect in the actual NEET question paper.
- To use the NEET sample papers efficiently, candidates need to solve the papers in exam conditions, that means sitting alone quietly, and follow same time limits as in the actual exam. Candidates should also take care of negative marks when evaluating their sample paper. This will give a correct picture of the scores.
- By practicing NEET sample papers aspirants come to know their weak and strong areas in all subjects. Being familiar with their strength and weaknesses students get a direction in their preparation as they can know where to put more determination. It can help them to improve and complete the entire paper with speed and accuracy.