CBSE is the conducting body of NEET Exam. NEET 2018 Result will declared in the month of June 2018. Every medical aspirants practice and learns well to become a good doctor similarly every serious candidate after giving the exam wants to know about the possible outcomes and thus plan for the future possibilities. The medical aspirants will be able to check their NEET result through @cbseresults.nic.in.
The merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of NEET Result. Candidates will be called for the NEET 2018 counseling process on the basis of merit list which is expected to take place in the month of July, 2018. The minimum NEET cut off marks to qualify the NEET exam is 50% (For General category) & 40% (For reserved Category).
NEET Result Declaration Date
NEET Exam will be conducted on 6 May, 2018. Result will be declared in the first week of June, 2018. The counseling procedure will be started after the result declaration.
|NEET exam||6th May 2018|
|Answer key release||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
|NEET counselling starts||3rd week of June 2018|
Click Here to download NEET 2018 Admit Card
How to Check the NEET Result
- Visit the official website of CBSE result @cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link “NEET(UG) Exam Results-2018”
- Fill your exam roll number, date of birth and verification code(Captcha Code)
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the page for future reference or record.
NEET Score Card Details
NEET Score will be valid for only one year i.e 2018-2019. Score card will contain the information like :
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Roll Number
- Application Number
- Total Marks Obtained
- Marks Secured in Chemistry
- Biology and Physics
- Total Secured Percentile
- NEET Category Rank
- NEET All India Rank
- Exam Qualifying Status (Qualified or Non-qualified) as well as the Cut-off Score for Counseling under 15% All India Quota.
NEET 2018 Answer Key
The answer key will be released within one week after the examination. Candidates will be able to check the answer key via online mode.
Aspirants have authority to challenge against the answer key. Students may challenge with the provided dates. They can challenge through online mode with the payment of INR 1000 per answer. If the challenge is accepted, the payment will be refunded to candidates.
NEET 2018 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2018 . The merit list of All India Quota will be prepared by Central Board of Education (CBSE) board and the candidates will get admission in colleges or universities as per their position in the merit list.
NEET Qualifying Marks
- Minimum Qualifying marks for General Category Candidate will be 360 out of 720.
- For General- PH Candidates minimum qualifying marks will be 324 out of 720.
- There is a relaxation of SC/ST Candidates their minimum qualifying marks will be 288 out of 720.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Through NEET, admission will be offered into the following seats/quotas.
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
Ans: Indeed, AIIMS and JIPMER are exempted from NEET as they both are independent bodies and will lead their own medicinal selection test with a specific end goal to offer admission to the separate foundations. Till Now, state body has any such exception.
Ans: NEET result will be declare on 5th June, 2018.
Ans: The result of successful candidates of NEET 2018 is valid for the academic session 2018-19 only.