CBSE announced NEET UG 2019 Results at cbseresults.nic.in on June 05. The link for result is also displayed on the official site of NEET, cbseneet.nic.in. NEET Result is announced in the form of scorecard containing candidates’ overall and sectional marks as well as status of qualifying in exam. CBSE also assigns All India Rank and All India Quota Rank alongside category rank.
CBSE is likely to release NEET Answer Key on the official website along with machine graded responses. Candidates will have the opportunity to challenge any key and machine-graded responses in case of discrepancy. For challenge against every key, candidates have to pay an additional fee of INR 1000/-.
MCC holds the counselling session for 15% All India Quota seats while the counselling for state quota seats is managed by all the participating states respectively. CBSE will prepare the centralized merit list for all the candidates based on candidates’ performance in NEET Exam.
NEET 2019 counseling process on the basis of centralized merit list is expected to commence in the month of July, 2019. The minimum NEET cut off percentile to qualify the exam is 50% (For General category) & 40% (For other categories).
Key Dates for NEET 2019 Result
NEET Exam is scheduled for 5th May, 2019. NEET Result will be announced on 5th June, 2019. The counseling procedure will be started after the result declaration.
|NEET exam||5th May 2019|
|Answer key release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||5th June 2019|
|NEET counselling starts||2nd week of June 2019|
Click Here to download NEET 2019 Admit Card
NEET 2019 Cut Off
The cut off scores for NEET 2019 is announced along with the score card:
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||No. of Candidates||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR||50th Percentile||691-119||634897||UR-PH||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|OBC||40th Percentile||118-96||54653||OBC-PH||40th Percentile||106-96||104|
NEET 2019 Score Card Specimen
Candidates can also check the specimen for NEET 2019 Score Card below which contains all the details present on a score card.
People Also Read About
Important Highlights of NEET 2019 Result
- Result will be declared in the form of online scorecard in the first week of June.
- NEET Result is tentatively scheduled for declaration on June 05, 2019 at cbseresults.nic.in.
- No request for re-checking or re-evaluation of answer sheets from candidates will be entertained by CBSE.
- CBSE will also publish the official answer key and images of candidates’ OMR sheets before announcement of result.
- NEET 2019 Result will contain details about All India Rank (AIR), candidate’s score, qualifying status and overall cutoff score.
- NEET scores will be used by all the medical colleges in the country to admit candidates in BDS/MBBS courses, except for all 7 AIIMS and JIPMER.
- MCC will conduct the counselling for 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats while state counselling authorities will prepare their own merit list based on AIl India Ranks forwarded by CBSE to admit candidates in state quota seats.
How to Check the NEET Result
- Visit the official website of CBSE result @cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link “NEET(UG) Exam Results-2019”
- Fill your exam roll number, date of birth and verification code(Captcha Code)
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the page for future reference or record.
NEET Score Card Details
NEET Score will be valid for only one year i.e 2019-2020. Score card will contain the information like :
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Roll Number
- Application Number
- Total Marks Obtained
- Marks Secured in Chemistry
- Biology and Physics
- Total Secured Percentile
- NEET Category Rank
- NEET All India Rank
- Exam Qualifying Status (Qualified or Non-qualified) as well as the Cut-off Score for Counseling under 15% All India Quota.
NEET Qualifying Percentile and Marks
- Minimum Qualifying marks for General Category candidate will be 360 out of 720 based on qualifying percentile fixed by CBSE.
- For General-PH candidates, minimum qualifying marks will be 324 out of 720.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC-ST Category candidates is relaxed to 288 out of 720.
- See the table below to check NEET 2018 qualifying percentile, qualifying marks range and total number of qualifying candidates in each category.
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile||Qualifying Marks Range||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
NEET 2019 Answer Key
NEET Official Answer Key is released soon after the conduct of the examination. Candidates will be able to check the answer key via online mode at cbseneet.nic.in.
Steps to check NEET 2019 Answer Key
- Visit the official site of NEET
- Click on the ‘Answer Key’ link on the homepage
- Enter registration number and password.
- Candidates can select the question booklet no. from the drop-down menu.
- Answer key will be displayed on the screen of the candidates
- Candidates can either take printout of the key or save it as pdf on their systems.
Procedure to Challenge NEET Answer Key
Besides viewing the key, candidates are also allowed to challenge the same. Candidates have to file the challenge in online mode and INR 1000 has to be submitted per key within the stipulated time period. All the challenges will be reviewed by the committee and fee will be refunded only if the challenge is accepted and approved by the committee.
Candidates can also view and download their machine graded responses and image of filled OMR sheets. NEET Answer Key along with machine graded responses can be used to calculate the expected scores in exam.
NEET 2019 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the NEET. The merit list of All India Quota will be prepared by Central Board of Education (CBSE) board and the candidates will get admission in colleges or universities as per their position in the merit list.
Tie-Break Procedure for NEET 2019
CBSE is likely to follow a pre-determined tie-break procedure in case two or more students end up obtaining the same score in NEET 2019, for the purpose of assigning ranks. Check the stipulated tie-break procedure for NEET 2019.
- Higher marks in Biology will lead to a higher rank in the order of merit.
- Higher marks in Chemistry, if the tie persists, will be used to assign the ranks for candidates.
- If the tie still persists, then candidates with least wrong answers will be placed higher in the order of merit
- Final criteria if all the others fail to resolve tie, is that candidates older in age will be placed higher on the merit list.
NEET Marks vs Ranks Analysis
Check the table mentioned below to find a detailed insight on NEET Marks vs Rank analysis for NEET 2017. Based on the analysis, you can deduce marks requirement to find a substantially high score in NEET 2019. Remember, admission to top medical colleges through NEET will be solely based on the merit secured by candidates in the written test. No separate weightage is assigned to any other factor besides category wise seat reservation in NEET.
|Marks Range||Rank Range||Marks Range||Rank Range|
|401-410||71,939-78,651||Less than 100||6,75,638 and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Through NEET, admission will be offered into the following seats/quotas.
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
Ans: Indeed, AIIMS and JIPMER are exempted from NEET as they both are independent bodies and will lead their own medicinal selection test with a specific end goal to offer admission to the separate foundations. Till Now, state body has any such exception.
Ans: NEET result will be declare on 5th June, 2018.
Ans: The result of successful candidates of NEET 2018 is valid for the academic session 2018-19 only.
Answer: An opportunity to challenge the answer key, through online mode, against payment of Rs. 1000/- per answer challenge, shall be given, before the declaration of result. The candidates may remain in touch with the website www.cbseneet.nic.in after the examination.
Answer: Expected date is 8th June 2018.
Answer: The result of successful candidates of NEET-UG, 2018 is valid for the academic session 2018-19 only.
Answer: The result of NEET-UG, 2018 will be uploaded on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in as per schedule.