The centralized entrance examination, National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET), is conducted every year in various cities across India. NEET focuses on assessing the eligibility of candidates seeking admissions for medical courses in the government or private medical institutions in India. Colleges/ Institution take admission for various courses MBBS/BDS Courses on the basis of NEET Exam. Those candidates who want to appear for the NEET Exam they need to fill the application form, it is released from 8 February, 2018. Before filling the application form Candidate need to check the NEET Registration process.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started conducting NEET from 2013 and has replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and other individual MBBS exams that were conducted by the various states or colleges. However, some colleges still conduct their private examinations for admission for the MBBS and BDS courses.
NEET Registration Process
Here we are providing the procedure to fill the NEET 2018 application form:
- Visit the NEET 2018 official website cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET 2018”
- Application wiill be appear into the new window.
- Fill your basic details personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam center and other required details in the application form.
- Verify details before the final submission and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Registration number will be generated
- Upload the Scanned (Photograph and Signature) in prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned images, click on “Next” button.
- From the application fee payment option, click on the choose the payment mode.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take printout of the confirmation page.
- It is advised to the candidates that take a printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the application process and fee submission.
NEET Registration Process for Foreign Candidates
Foreign candidates, NRIs and candidates belonging to “Overseas Candidate” category will have to go through the same examination procedure as that of Indian candidates. A candidate who is residing outside India for a period of 12 months or more for work, study etc. would be treated as an Indian resident abroad for the purpose of the exam.
Eligibility criteria and other rules related to NEET 2018 will be similar to candidates residing in India. NEET 2018 Application Process will include following steps:
- Registration on the official website by filling in basic details and contact details.
- Next, candidates will need to enter details such as qualification & education, work experience, personal details, etc.
- Then, upload the required documents within the given specifications.
- After that pay the application fee as specified through the online payment gateway.
Highlights of NEET 2018
|NEET Application Form 2018||8 February, 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|NEET 2018 Official Website||cbseneet.nic.in|
|Minimum NEET Eligibility||Class 12 qualifying exam|
|Document Required at the time of Form Filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph, and signature|
|NEET Registration Fee 2018||General Category- INR 1400; Reserved Category- INR 750|
|NEET Help Desk No.||011-22041807 011-22041808 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NEET Toll Free No.||1800118002 | email@example.com|
|NEET Branch No.||9599590192 9599590193 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: 180
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Application Form Mode: Online
- Pattern of Questions: Objective type/multiple choice questions (each question will display four options with one correct answer)
- Subjects from which Questions will be Asked: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Total Marks: 720
- Physics: 180
- Chemistry: 180
- Botany: 180
- Zoology: 180
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Question Paper Language: Question paper will be in 10 languages -Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu,Oriya and Kannada.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: One mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer
NEET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET 2018 will be released in the last week of April 2018 through online mode. The admit card will not be sent to the applicants through the offline postal form.
You will be able to download it through the official website by providing the authentication details such as registration number, date of birth and the Captcha text displayed on the screen. The admit card contains information fields such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Category, Roll Number, Exam Center, Exam Date and Timing.
The admit card is must for candidates for carrying to the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed without Admit card. You must preserve the admit card throughout the admission process because it is required till the counselling stage.
- Once the NEET 2018 exams are over, the organizing committee of NEET will declare the result in June 2018 through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to view their result by accessing the official website and providing name, roll number and date of birth. Candidates are suggested to print multiple copies of their NEET 2018 result since it will be used till the time of admission to be allotted college.
- CBSE will release the merit list on the basis of cut off. Candidates will be able to attend the counselling on the basis of merit list. Counselling will start in last week of June 2018. Candidates can check the counselling dates through the NEET websites.