As per the latest news, only one set of question paper will be prepare for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is the conducting authority. Earlier CBSE informed it to the justice (Arun Mishra and F A Nazeer) of Supreme court. NEET Exam was held in 10 languages including English and Hindi, stated by CBSE previously. The apex court had earlier said that the practice of setting different sets of question papers in different languages is “illogical” and it would be “very difficult” to evaluate the competence of students when their questions are different.
As per the Times of India “The court did not agree that if only one set of question paper will be set then there is uniformity in the examination and there was nothing wrong in the multiple set of question papers”.
‘Sankalp Charitable Trust’ has plea for the one set of question paper for the medical aspirants.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply for top International Institutions. Click Here
NEET is a All India medical entrance for admission in MBBS/BDS Course i.e offered by top medical and dental Colleges. The conducting authority already released exam dates. NEET 2018 will be held on 6 May, 2018. Those candidates who are appearing for NEET 2018 they need to fill the application form which is released in the month of February, 2018.
You can follow some preparation tips which will help you:
- Make time-table: Students need to make a time-table and follow it strictly. Divide a time-slot according to each subjects on daily basis.
- Practice and Revision: Students need to revise all the syllabus which is covered. It helps before the exam. Do practice of questions as much as possible.
- Practice previous years question paper: For analyze your performance solve previous year question papers. It gives you an idea how much you are prepared for the exam.
- Attempt mock test: When you complete the whole syllabus it is important to attempt mock test. It will increase your speed and accuracy. It also build self-confidence and stamina to solve question paper within time.