NEET 2018 Application Process has been started from 8th February 2018. Candidates can fill application form via official website @cbseneet.nic.in. Scanned passport size photographs size should be 10kb-100kb and signature size should be 3kb-20kb. The passport size photographs should be taken with white background on or after 1st January 2018 along with candidates name and date of taking, Check important guidelines and NEET photo size format from here.
Candidate can download the official notification from here.
Check Aadhaar related notification from here.
NEET Photo Size Format
Specification of Photo
Follow the below guidelines how to scan the photograph:
Size: 10 Kb – 100 Kb (Passport size).
Format: JPEG/ JPG
Important guidelines for Photograph:
- The photograph should clearly bear the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph must be taken on or after January 01, 2018 for NEET 2018.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Center superintendent will collect (4*6) inch photograph from the candidate at exam center. On the reverse side of photograph candidate’s name, Application form number and roll no is mandatory.
- On exam day candidate bring one more photo of same specification at exam center which is used for affixing in the attendance sheet.
Things to avoid:
- Candidate’s photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Polaroid and computer generated photos are not acceptable.
Specification of Signature
Candidates are required to upload their signature with running hand writing in appropriate box. They should upload the scanned copy of their signature which fulfills following specifications:
Size: 3 Kb – 20 Kb
Format: JPEG/ JPG
Things to avoid:
Candidate must ensure that they do not write their signature as Full name with capital letter. It will be rejected by the conducting authority.
Points to be remembered while uploading scanned images:
- The photograph should be in white background with the date of taking and candidates names.
- Those who used spectacles regularly, can wear it in the photographs. Only camera generated photographs are accepted no POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos allowed. If is an case any discrepancy found it may lead candidates application form towards the cancellation.
- Candidates need to upload scanned images according to the given guidelines. The signature should be done by the candidates who is applying for NEET Exam, The signature should be done by the running hand.
- It is advised to the candidates that ensure that the uploaded photographs and signature in given format and same place.
- The candidates need to paste his photo in the application form same as it was given in above.
Things which need’s to do or which need not to do?
- In the uploaded photographs you name should be mentioned with date of photo taking.
- Candidates photographs should be clear which you want to upload in the application form.
- Candidates whose photographs would not be clear, their application will be rejected.
- Candidates need to upload their signature, not to their name in capital letters, if in case you are doing this, may lead cancellation of the application form.
Check how you need to upload photographs
- Don’t try to uploading scanned photographs which is taken by smart phone, and photographs which is taken with colored background are not accepted.
- You need to upload a photographs which should cover the given box and not accepted if it is too small or wearing with muffler and scarf.
- Blurred photo’s are not accepted, it should be visible. Candidates can ear spectacles, if in case they used it regularly. If in case they are wearing a goggles or tinted glassed, CBSE will not accept it, it may lead you application towards the cancellation.
Note: If in case candidates photo’s will not follow the given guidelines candidates can change it when application form correction window in operational mode in the official website.
Application Process of NEET 2018
Candidate can apply for application form through online mode only. Steps for filling are mentioned below:
- Fill the application form and save the registration number for future reference.
- Candidates have to upload images(photograph and signature)
- Make a payment of fee with available options.
- Take a print out of online application form and save it for future reference and record with fee receipt.