NEET PG rank is the overall merit position of the candidate among all candidates who have appeared for NEET PG 2019. Getting NEET PG Rank makes a candidate eligible for All India 50% Quota. NEET PG Rank 2019 will be released only in the online mode.
Note– You can use NEET PG College Predictor to know the expected colleges.
NEET PG 2019 result will be released on January 31, 2019. It will show the scorecard of students. As per the latest official update, NBE shall release only the result and the cut off list. There will be no provision of the NEET PG answer key for anyone according to the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Highlights NEET PG Rank-
- NEET PG rank is valid for 1 academic year, i.e, students can use this result for admission into academic year 2019
- NEET PG Rank will be released only online
- NBE shares the information related to cutoff and result with DGSH and State Governments/Counselling Authorities.
- They then prepare the merit list of students to start the counselling process.
- NEET PG Rank will be released in descending order.
How to download NEET PG 2019 Rank Card?
The NEET PG 2019 Rank Card can be easily downloaded from the official website. It will not be sent individually to the candidates. For downloading the rank card, students have to enter their roll no, date of birth and captcha. The rank card also shows the total number of correct and incorrect responses given by the student in an examination.
Steps to download NEET PG 2019 Rank Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in
- Click on the NEET-PG button
- Now, students will be redirected to another page
- Click on the NEET PG -2019 Rank link under the General Links section
- Enter the information such as Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha
- Click on the Login button
After clicking on the login button, the rank card will be displayed on the screen. Students can download and take the printout of the rank card for their future reference.
NEET PG 2019 Rank: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more students will have the equal rank, then for resolving the ties students have to follow the following procedure:
A number of Correct Response: Those having more number of correct responses will be ranked higher in the NEET PG 2019 merit list.
Scores of MBBS Professional Examination: If there is a still tie, then the students with an aggregate percentage of all MBBS Professional examination will be taken into consideration. Those having higher aggregate percentage will be ranked higher in the merit list.
Date of Birth: If the still exists then the older candidate will be ranked higher in the merit list than the younger one.
NEET PG 2017 Merit List: 50% State Quota Seats/ AFMS Rank
Except for All India Quota Rank, other remaining 50% state quota seats will be allocated by the respective state counselling authority in government as well as private medical and dental colleges of the state. Every state government will release the state merit list using the marks secured in NEET PG 2019. According to the state eligibility criteria and reservation criteria, merit list for 50% state quota seats will be prepared.
NEET PG 2019 Cut off
Latest News Updates
Cut off marks are the minimum marks scored by the candidate in order to qualify the entrance test. Students scoring marks corresponding to the set percentile will be included in NEET PG 2019 merit list. Cut off will be decided on the basis of factors such as:
- Total number of students appearing in the exam
- Availability of seats
- The Difficulty level of the paper
- Previous year cut off trends
- Reservation norms.
The below mentioned table shows the cut off for NEET PG 2018. By having a look at the previous year cut off, you can make an estimate of the current year result.
NEET PG 2018 cut off is as following:
|Category||NEET PG Cut off Percentile||NEET PG Cut off Scores|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40||655.1766|