The candidates of NEET PG 2018 can check their opportunity to get admission in the post graduate medical course with the help of NEET PG 2018 College Predictor. This is an innovative, data-driven tool which is specially designed for the medical PG candidates. This college predictor of NEET PG 2018 is completely based on the allotment of previous years result of NEET PG. This tool is very helpful for the candidates who want to know the college and the branch to choose out for further studies. The updated predictor tool is functional from January 2018. This predictor tool comes with some exclusive features.
Get latest news and updates of NEET 2018 through email or SMS by entering your details in below given form:
How to Predict the College Rank
All the different colleges release their opening and closing rank for the admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. Almost the candidates need to check their rank in the merit list. Once the merit list is out the candidate can apply for NEET 2018 counseling on the basis of their rank.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
NEET is commonly known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Its a national level exam for the candidates looking for admission in MBBS and BDS programmes for all private and government medical colleges in all over the country. This is an annual exam (Single Tier). CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) conducts, supervise and evaluates NEET.
How to use NEET College Predictor
Follow the below steps to use the NEET College Predictor:
●Click on NEET College Predictor
●Enter your NEET overall rank
●Select the category with the drop down menu(General, OBC, SC, and ST)
● Sign in into the HT Campus portal
●Click on the “Find Colleges” button
● Results are in your hand.
The advantage of NEET College Predictor:
Below are the reasons what are the advantages of this tool:
● Preplanning: This tool gives you a complete knowledge of the accurate college so that you can plan your moves accordingly
● College Updates: This tool provides you with reliable and cross verified details of the college with application and admission dates etc.
● Decision Making: This tool gives you a complete list of medical colleges in all over the country so that you can choose the best for you.
Opening and Closing Ranks for Top Public Medical Colleges:
|Medical Colleges||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||1||7643|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||35||11397|
|B. J. Medical College||71||20508|
|Government Medical College and Hospital||73||5109|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute||82||22347|
|Sawai Man Singh Medical College||99||56117|
|Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals||104||58243|
|Madras Medical College||162||114921|
|Tilak Municipal Medical College||228||30268|
Name of the Colleges Accepting NEET 2018 Scores:
|1.||Christian Medical College, Vellore|
|2.||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|3.||Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|4||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal|
|5||University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi|
|6||St Johns Medical College, Bangalore|
|7||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi|
|8||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana|
|9||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|10||Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi|
|11||Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh|
|12||Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai|
|13||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh|
|14||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College $ Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi|
|15||Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai|
Highlights of NEET PG College Predictor 2018:
- The result tab will display all the colleges and branches in which the candidate has the chance to get the admissions in NEET PG 2018 on the candidate’s rank.
- The result tab display’s the 3 colleges and branches selected by the candidate and the chances the candidate has for admissions
- The Integrated Chance Meter Icon which is next to each displayed college is where the candidate’s chances for admissions on the basis of his/her NEET PG rank will be shown, may be High, Medium, Low or No.
- A Cut off Trend graph shows the information on a given college’s cut off trends – with a comparison to the previous years will also be shown.
Qualifying Marks for NEET Exam last year:
Below is the list of the qualifying marks of the last year for the candidate to get admission in medical courses:
|SC, ST and OBC Candidates||40|
|General PH Candidates||45|
|Reserved PH Candidates||40|
Cut Off Marks for NEET Exam last year:
How to predict the marks an example:
|Marks Obtained||Expected NEET Rank||Marks Obtained||Expected NEET Rank|
|675>||1-100||584 – 580||3501 – 4000|
|674 – 670||101 – 200||534 – 530||7501 – 8000|
|669 – 665||201 – 300||529 – 525||8001 – 8500|
|664 – 655||301 – 400||524 – 520||8501 – 9000|
|654 – 650||401 – 500||519 – 510||9001 – 9500|
|649 – 640||501 – 600||509 – 505||9501 – 10000|
|639 – 635||601 – 700||504 – 500||10001 – 10500|
|634 – 630||701 – 800||499 – 480||10501 – 12000|
|629 – 620||801 – 900||479 – 460||12001 – 14000|
|619 – 615||901 – 1000||459 – 440||14001 – 16000|
|614 – 610||1001 – 1500||439 – 420||16001 – 18000|
|609 – 600||1501 – 2000||419 – 400||18001 – 20000|
|599 – 595||2001 – 2500||399 – 380||20001 – 22500|
|594 – 590||2501 – 3000||379 360||22501 – 25000|
|589 – 585||3001 – 3500||< 365||>25000|