NEET 2019 is a national level medical entrance examination conducted on a yearly basis across India. NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019. Application Form is available between November 1 and 30, 2018. NEET score is for admission to all colleges approved by MCI/DCI except AIIMS and JIPMER for MBBS/BDS course. You must meet the eligibility criteria before filling the NEET application form.This article will provide you the details of NEET 2019 Exam dates.
NEET Official Notification has been released. Candidates can fill NEET Application form before 30th November, 2019.
NEET Exam will be conducted on 5th May, 2019.
The Admit Card will be released on 15th April, 2019. Click here to download Hall Ticket.
Candidates must only carry the following documents to exam center on the day of exam:
- Printout of the Admit Card from the official site of NTA.
- One passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet.
- One authorized photo ID proof (original, valid and unexpired).
- PwD certificate, if applicable (from a competent authority).
NEET 2019 Exam Dates Highlights
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG), 2019||May 5, 2019|
|Submission of on-line application forms|
|November 1 to November 30, 2018 upto 23:50 hrs (IST)|
Schedule for Correction
|Online correction of data in application form||January 2019|
|Uploading Admit Cards on website||April 15, 2019|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2019||May 5, 2019|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||2nd week of May 2019|
|Display of Answer Key*||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result*||June 5, 2019|
|*For exact date, candidates must stay updated at the website.|
Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2019
|(a)||Last entry in exam hall||1:30 PM|
|(b)||Sitting in exam hall||1:15 PM|
|(c)||Announcement of instructions and checking of admit card||1:30-1:45 PM|
|(d)||Distribution of test booklets||1:45 PM|
|(e)||Writing particulars on test booklet by candidates||01:30 PM|
|(f)||Test Commences||02:00 PM|
|(g)||Test Concludes||05:00 PM|
|Declaration of Results||By June 5, 2019|
|Material to be brought on examination day||Admit Card and Passport size Photograph|
|Rough Work||To be done in the Test Booklet only. Candidates cannot do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the center for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|
NEET 2019 Application Form Date
NEET 2019 Application process has started from November 1, 2018. You will be able to fill NEET 2019 application form only online. No offline Application form will be accepted.
All aspirants are required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2019. Following are the steps for filling online application form:
- Visit the NEET official website @ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link on the home page.
- Fill all the necessary details like name, contact, domicile and qualification.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph, signature)in the jpeg format prescribed.
- Make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- On successful payment, acknowledgment slip will be generated. Save it for future reference and record.
Note: It is mandatory for Indian citizens to provide Aadhar card in the Application form.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for NEET 2019 remains same as previous years. Following is the format of exam along with marking scheme:
- Number of Questions: 180
- Exam Mode: Offline(Pen Paper based)
- Pattern of Questions: Objective type/multiple choice questions.
- Subjects for NEET exam: Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany and Zoology)
- Total Marks: 720
- Physics: 180
- Chemistry: 180
- Botany: 180
- Zoology: 180
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Question Paper Language: Only one type of question paper will be set
- Marking Scheme: +4 for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 for each incorrect answer
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: NEET 2018 Examination will be held on May 6, 2018.
Answer: The number of applicants will rise every year, so the cut off will also increase that is why the exam get tougher. But you will crack the exam easily just complete you’re all the chapters of physics, chemistry or biology in NCERT.
Ans: The application form has been released from 8th February, 2018.
Ans: Last date to submit the application form is 9th March, 2018.
Answer: Yes, The preparation tips of NEET are as following:
- Solve previous year question paper
- Read all the chapters of NCERT
- Revise the formulae and important equations
Ans: You can download NEET 2018 Admit Card in the second week of April 2018.
Ans: Yes, candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process. NEET Admit call will also be required in the counselling process.
Answer: No, you can’t give the exam before 17. Because the candidates should have attained a minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December at the time of admission. The maximum age limit for candidates is 25 years (General and OBC category) and 30 years (reserved categories).
Ans: NEET 2018 result will be announce on 5th June, 2018.
Answer: Eligibility is for General is 50% and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40%. Percentage and percentile are different. NEET qualifying percentile is 40 means 105 marks out of 720 for SC/ST. In General, it is 50 percentile which means 130 marks out of 720.
Ans: Candidate can check the result on official website cbseneetnic.in.
Ans: The first round of NEET 2018 counselling will begin from 3rd week of June 2018.
Ans: The state counselling of NEET 2018 will begin immediately after the completion of All India counselling.