National Entrance cum Eligibility Test (NEET) is an entrance exam for medical courses like MBBS and BDS for government and private medical colleges all over India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is in charge for conducting NEET Exam year on year in different parts of the country. It is pen and paper based exam and questions asked are objective (MCQ type) in nature. Almost 11 lakh candidates appear for NEET every year. In this article you will get clear idea about NEET 2018 Book list.
The competition level is very tough in NEET. In order to get a seat in one of the top medical colleges of the country, one needs to be well-prepared. Thorough studies of class 11th and 12th syllabus is required to cover the syllabus of NEET 2018.The syllabus for NEET has more than 13,000 concepts therefor the preparation for NEET exam needs to be comprehensive. A well-structured study plan will help students cover the syllabus.
NEET Biology Books
Students can score maximum marks in Biology in NEET Exams, therefore this subject holds a lot of value keeping in mind the qualifying marks. If prepared well for biology, then a student is sure of faring well at the exam. NCERT books are the best to prepare from for NEET 2018 but to have an in-depth knowledge of all the topics going through other good books is equally important.
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology Volume 1
- Trueman’s Biology Volume 2
- Dinesh Objective Biology Book for NEET
- Biology by Pradeep’s Publications
- GRB Bathla’s Publication
- Biology NEET Question Bank
- Modern’s ABC Objective Biology for NEET
Chemistry Books for NEET
These books mentioned below covers the entire syllabus of Chemistry for NEET 2018. The list also has previous year question papers and practice questions along with complete solutions.
- NCERT Chemistry 11th and 12th
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon (G. R. Bathla Publications)
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry Class 11 & 12
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry by Himanshu Pandey (GRB Publication)
- Objective Chemistry (Set of 3 Vols) (S. Dinesh & Co.)
- Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Testbook for Physical Chemistry for NEET and all other medical entrance exams
- Textbook for Organic Chemistry for NEET and all other medical entrance exams
- 29 years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Chemistry
Physics Book for NEET
To secure seats in top medical colleges through NEET 2018, physics should be taken seriously and prepared thoroughly as it is a tricky subject to score marks. If prepared in the right manner with the right study material, it can fetch you good marks.
- NCERT (Textbook) Physics – Class 11 & 12
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics
- Objective Physics for NEET
Best online study material for NEET 2018 are mentioned below:
Mbbsneet.in: On this website you can get the entire study material for NEET 2018. Not only this, all the notifications regarding the NEET entrance are regularly updated on this website. Exam Dates, Exam Pattern and Syllabus all can be found at mbbsneet.in
Careerorbits.com: According to users this is the best rated website in terms of content and methodology for NEET preparations. If a student seriously goes through this website’s content then he/she will be on right path towards scoring well in NEET 2018.
EtoosIndia: NEET aspirants can download complete study material, mock test series, sample papers and previous year question papers with solution from this website absolutely free. There are also free video lectures by experienced faculties of Kota on this website.
How to Choose Reference Books for NEET Exam?
- It is important to be up to date with the study material.
- Books must cover the complete syllabus of the NEET Exam.
- Books must contain NEET Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Before buying the books, always check the rating and expert reviews on the internet.
- Select the books which include solved and practice questions of every chapter.
- Select those NEET Exam Books which you are comfortable with and which are in easy to understand format.
- Once you start having a confidence over your NEET syllabus, start to practice from mock tests.
Tips for Using NEET Books:
- Begin with NCERT NEET books and then move on the others
- Read NCERT as well as other Reference NEET books cover to cover
- No matter how lengthy the syllabus, do not indulge in selective study
- Attempt as many mock tests as you can
- Time yourself and evaluate your performance in the end.
Clearing NEET 2018 will not be so difficult if Medical students follow the above-mentioned tips and suggested books. Being punctual and regular with studies is also very important to clear NEET 2018.