National Testing Agency has released the application form for NEET 2019. The Exam dates has been revised, last date to fill the application form is extended till December 7, 2019 as the eligibility to appy in National Eligibility Entrance Test is also revised. There will be no upper age limit for NEET 2019 as per a Supreme Court’s interim order. Check NEET 2019 Eligibility
The Admit Card will be released on 15 April, 2019. Click here to download Hall Ticket
NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019 in online mode only. It is a single tier examination conducted once a year. The score of NEET 2019 is valid for admission for the academic session 2019-20 only. Check NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
All central and state government medical colleges take admission on the basis of NEET score. Candidates who want to appear for NEET Exam should fill the application form, after checking the eligibility criteria and NEET Syllabus. NEET 2019 application form is available online at official website.
Aadhaar Card is not mandatory for NEET Application Process. Check here Aadhar FAQs.
Click here to apply for NEET 2019.
Click here for Registered Candidate Login.
Click here for Forget Registration Number.
Application form filling process has four steps- Registration, Entering Information, Uploading photos and payment of fees.
NEET 2019 Application Fee
NEET Application Process:
Four simple steps for NEET Application Process:
- Apply Online
- Upload your scanned Images
- View Candidate Photo
- Make Payment
- Print Confirmation page
NEET 2019 Registration Process
Online Application process for NEET 2019 started from November 1, 2018 and will continue till November 30, 2018. You must read the instructions carefully while you are applying for NEET. Aadhar Card is a mandatory document for all Indian Citizens to register. You need to keep the scanned photographs, signature and thumb impression for registration process. In case of any correction, a candidate can make use of NEET Application form correction facility between January 14 and 31, 2019.
Update: NEET has replaced AIPMT and other exams. There is no institute-wise entrance exams, all medical institutions take scholars on basis of performance in NEET.
Eligibility to appear in NEET 2019
There is different criteria for different groups of students. The eligibility for NEET 2019 is as follow:
Latest News Updates
- Both, Citizens of India and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are certified to appear in NEET 2019 examination
- Students must be over the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for NEET 2019 as per an interim order of Supreme Court.
- Candidates must clear 12th standard (10+2) examination from a recognized board or equivalent
- Students must have these compulsory subjects in their Higher Secondary Board Examination-Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English
- General candidates must have 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Marks for reserved students are 40% aggregate in the same three subjects
- Physically handicapped students should have a score of 45%
- Students belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible for All India 15% quota only
- Aadhar Card is not compulsory for NEET 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Dates
NEET Application Form is available between November 1 to December 7, 2018. Candidates can get important dates from below given table:
|Notification Release||September, 2018|
|Application Form Availability||November 1, 2018|
|Last date for Application form submission||December 7, 2018
|Application Correction||January 14 – 31, 2019|
|Release of admit card||April 15, 2019|
|Date of the examination||May 5, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 5, 2019|
How to apply for NEET 2019?
Students can apply for NEET 2019 in online mode only. No offline application form is available. The detailed step by step procedure applying for NEET 2019 is given below:
- Go to the official NEET website @ntaneet.nic.in
- If you are a new user, click on ‘New Registration‘ and fill the required details
- If you an existing user, click on ‘Candidate Login‘ and enter your Application number and Password to proceed
Filling the Application form
- Login using ID and Password generated in the registration process
- Click on ‘Fill Application Form’ button in lower part of the homepage
- Read the instructions carefully and agree to the terms at the end of the page
- Click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG)-2019’
- Fill the details as asked including your name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, category, Gender, Nationality, Proof of identification, etc.
- Enter your academic qualification details, senior secondary details
- Fill the updated contact information for future notifications
Uploading the documents
- After you have filled all the details asked in previous steps, you have to upload the necessary documents
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Scanned images should be in the format suggested in NEET 2019 Information Brochure
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ to save your Application form and move to the next step
- Candidates can edit their form till the fee not paid. Once paid, no immediate correction is allowed in the Application form
Application Fee Payment
- When all the uploading is complete, click on ‘Payment’
- You need to choose mode of payment that is offline or online
- Unreserved candidates have to pay INR 1400 and others have to pay INR 750
- Bank and other charges may apply
Offline Fee payment
- If candidate choose offline mode, he/she is redirected to a new page
- Choose one of the banks given in the list, where you want to pay the fee
- Banks available are- HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI and Syndicate Bank
- After selecting the bank, generate the E-Challan of the declared bank
- Take a print out of the challan
- Fill necessary details on the challan generated and approach the bank
- Fee can be paid in any branch of the bank
- After paying the fees at the bank, you get a receipt or Student’s Copy
- Keep the copy safe for future purposes
Online Fee Payment
- If candidates choose online mode, they will be redirected to a page with new options
- Choose the payment option as per your suitability
- NEET 2019 application fee can be paid using Debit card, Credit Card or through online Net Banking
- Extra charges may apply at application correction time
- Once the fee is successfully paid, a fee receipt is generated
- Download the receipt and take a print out
- Save the print out for future reference
IS Aadhaar Card Required?
Those who want to apply for NEET 2019, need to know that Aadhaar Card is no more mandatory. Aadhaar guidelines are given below:
- Candidates need to submit an identity prood and their aadhar number serve as one of the identity proofs.
- Any identification proof can be submitted while filling the application form
- Candidates can apply with Passport Number, Ration Card, Driving License, Voter ID or any other photo ID proof issued by government of India
Candidates need to fill personal details, academic details and contact information.
|Details asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter you contact number|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|Aadhar Number or UID||Enter your 12 digit Unique Identification Number|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo, signature and finger impression in JPG format|
Application Form Correction
NEET Application process will continue till December 7, 2018. In case candidates enter wrong information in the application form, they can rectify or correct during correction window. The form Correction window will be open between January 14 and 31, 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates can login at ntaneet.nic.in and make corrections in the given time period.
- Correction window is the last opportunity to make the changes in NEET 2019 Application Form
- If there is a problem with a candidate’s photo or details, they are sent an Email regarding the discrepancy. Candidates are advised to check their Email regularly.
What corrections can be made?
Students can edit below given particulars from the application form, once the correction window will appear in official website.
- State Code of Eligibility
- Disability Status
- Medium of the exam
Please Note- Application Form correction facility will be available between January 14 and 31, 2019.
How to retrieve your password
If in case you forget your login password, then you need to follow the below given steps for retrieving password:
- Visit the official website at ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Candidate login’ and choose ‘Forget Password‘
- Enter you Application Number, name, Date of birth
- Enter the secured pin as given on the page
- Click on ‘submit‘
- Next, Click on ‘Reset‘ to set the new password
- A new password generated window will appear in front of you.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or Email ID.
- Next, you need to create a new password after entering the OTP.
- Finally, you can login into your dashboard
Details you need to enter in the Application Form
- Name as per aadhar card
- Date of birth as per aadhar card
- Gender as per aadhar card
- Mother’s name as per high school certificate
- Father’s name as per high school certificate
- Self declaration
- Aadhar number / aadhar enrollment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation center / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class 12th / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class 10th / equivalent and 12th / equivalent
- Type of institution of class 12th / equivalent
- Belonging to rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination center
Latest News Updates
Candidates can use following details according to the category the belong to:
|For all Indian states||Aadhar Number issued by UIDAI|
|Those who belong from Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir states||Aadhar Number, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Aadhar Number, Passport Number|
|Foreigners / OCI / PIO||Passport number|
Important Guidelines for Images:
While uploading photographs on the Application form, candidates need to follow the important guidelines which are given here:
- JPG Format
- 10kb to 100kb
- Should be done by the candidates in running hand
- JPG format
- 3kb to 20kb
Language availability of question papers
|S.No.||Language of Ques Paper||Exam Center|
|1||Hindi and English||All cities|
|2||Assamese and English||Assam|
|3||Bengali and English||West Bengal, Tripura|
|4||Gujarati and English||Gujarat, Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|5||Kannada and English||Karnataka|
|6||Marathi and English||Maharashtra|
|7||Oriya and English||Odisha|
|8||Tamil and English||Tamil Nadu|
|9||Telugu and English||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|10||Urdu and English||All cities|
Things to Remember
- Application Form is available only in online mode @ ntaneet.nic.in
- Aadhar Card is no more mandatory for NEET Registration
- Check the eligibility criteria before you start filling the form
- Application Fee can be paid only online
- Fees once paid, cannot be refunded
- In case you have made any correction in the Application form, they need to take a copy of printout for future reference
- If you want to make changes in Application Form, you need to pay the additional charges, if applicable
- No need to send print-out copy of the confirmation page.
NEET 2019 Highlights
- Candidates need to select the medium of question paper carefully, it cannot be changed in correction period.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates randomly
- OBC candidates need to select unreserved category
- For submitting the application fee via online mode, candidates need to keep credit card/debit card handy
- Candidates need to keep the confirmation page safe for future reference
- No late registrations are accepted
- Candidates need to submit only single form
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: NEET 2018 will be conducted on 6th May,2018(Sunday)
Ans: Yes, you are eligible. The age should be 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31 December 2018.
Ans: No, basic details filled at the time of registration cannot be corrected.
Ans: NEET 2018 application form can be filled online only. You can go to the nearest Facilitation centre for help in applying for NEET.
Ans: You need to check the official website. The correction form starts between 12 March to 16 March 2018.
Ans: No. NEET Application Form is available online mode only.
Ans: No, The Application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Ans: Yes you can edit it with Correction window which is started from 12 March 2018 to 16 March 2018
Ans: Yes, they can apply for NEET Exam with the help of passport details.
Ans: Yes it is necessary to upload scanned photographs with name and date of taking.
Ans: There is an option available i.e. Forget Application Number or I can’t access my account, click on those link and retrieve your password.
Ans: No it is not necessary for all states except J&K, AP & Telangana. Candidates who belong from these states and interested for 15% All India Quota Counseling must have the self declaration documents.
Ans: You can get admission in these colleges with the help of All India Quota Counseling process.
Ans: There is no option available in the application form for uploading category certificate.
Ans: No, AIIMS conduct his own separate exam for admission.
Ans: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates must also have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject. For reserved category the minimum marks should be 40% with same subjects.
Ans: For general category the minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years as on or before December 31 of the year of admission.There is a relaxation of 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Ans: From the year, Candidates have no cap limit for NEET attempts.
Ans: No, NIOS candidates are not eligible for the NEET exam.
Ans: The application fee for NEET 2018 is INR 1400 for General/OBC category and INR 750 for SC/ST/PH category.
Ans: The application fee payment can be made through online mode only. There are three options to pay the application fee:
- Debit/credit card
- Net banking/UPI
- E-wallet of various service providers.
Ans: Aadhaar card, Scanned photograph and Scanned signature.
Ans: Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill NEET application form.
Ans: No, only Indian citizens(except those belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir) are required to have Aadhaar card to apply for NEET 2018. NRIs need to enter their passport details.
Ans: There is no need to send the confirmation page to the CBSE.