The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) have risen as one of the best five medical foundations in the country. It has been perceived by the MCI as a ‘center of brilliance’ in medicinal training and education. Consistently, an expansive number of candidates appear for the JIPMER MBBS entrance examination. Through this article you will get complete JIPMER Preparation Tips.
- Despite the fact that JIPMER does not recommend any syllabus for the entrance test, the JIPMER syllabus depends on Class 11 and 12 syllabi endorsed by the State Board HSC and CBSE.
- JIPMER every year directs its own entrance test for candidates looking for admission to its MBBS program with up to 150 seats up for grabs.
- JIPMER entrance test is simpler in contrast with other national level exams like AIIMS and NEET.
- Keen work trumps diligent work whenever so makes sure to plan your preparation procedure before beginning off with your studies.
- A little measure of hard work and significant comprehension and understanding of the vital ideas go far into helping you how to crack JIPMER.
In this post, we will furnish you with best preparation tips on the most proficient method to crack JIPMER.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply for top International Institutions. Click Here
JIPMER Preparation Tips
Before we go into the entire JIPMER essential sections in detail, we should investigate the subject savvy breakdown of the JIPMER question paper.
- A proper timetable/study plan
- NCERT books
- Time management
- Previous year papers
- Previous years toppers’ answer sheets
- Conceptual learning
- Mock tests
- A complete timetable or study plan should be followed in order to crack the JIPMER. You need to figure out how much efforts and time you need to put in on every point. Focus more on your weaker areas. Additionally, a good study will enable you to complete your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT books for clearing your basic doubts. You can also solve mock tests, sample papers, and earlier year papers regularly. 80-90% of the questions originate from the NCERT books.
- Attempt to bifurcate your time similarly among all subjects as opposed to concentrating on a single subject. Set up all subjects in a deliberate way. Set a time limit and endeavor to complete each one of your subjects before that time.
- Tackle earlier year questions papers. Hence, the questions may not be rehashed, they will give you an idea regarding the exam, and about the kind of questions that are frequented.
- Consistency is another primary point that one ought to be worried about. Candidates are ludicrously enthusiastic about their preparation strategy. They make procedures and configuration long timetables, choose to put in 4-6 hours of concentrates each day, go without utilizing mobiles and heaps of such righteous constraints, however tragically this is clung to for a couple of days as it were. Along these lines, it is essential that candidates be resolved and centered.
- Endeavor to take in the writing style of the toppers. Earlier years’ toppers answer sheets can be effectively found on the web for all subjects by searching the keywords on the internet “best answer sheets”. It is essential to know how to write to-the-point answers and complete a flawless and clean work.
- If you want to finish all the things soon, a high inclination for shallow learning than conceptual learning is seen in candidates, which is risky. It implies you are not adapting completely and inside and out. Clear your essential concepts and read everything in points of interest.
- Screen your progress by taking normal mock tests. A mock test is a compass which lets you know precisely what you have to concentrate on. It helps in your planning, preparation, self-assessment, time administration and in understanding your shortcomings or weakness because the more issues we are presented to before the real exam, the more is the probability that we would hit the nail on the head if a comparative issue was asked in the exam.
Since you have the best tips on the most proficient method to break JIPMER, you have to know the JIPMER necessary chapters.
Subject wise question distribution:-
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||10|
|Quants & Reasoning||10|
Note: JIPMER MBBS 2018 question paper will consist of 200 MCQ type questions which should be done in 150 minutes. Other than that, there will be no negative checking for incorrect responses and four marks will be granted for each right response.
Topics needed to be Prepared from Physics
- Introduction & measurement
- Description of motion in two & three dimensions
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Laws of motion
- Rotational motion
- Magnetic effects of current
Topics needed to be Prepared from Chemistry
- Basic concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- States of matter
- Chemical Kinetics
- Classification of elements & periodicity in properties
- General organic chemistry
- Hydrogen & the s block elements
- Organic Chemistry – Hydrocarbons
- Chemical Bonding
- Purification & characterization of carbon compounds
- General principles & processes of isolation of elements
Topics needed to be Prepared from Biology
- Diversity in living organisms
- Human Physiology
- Ecology & environment
- Cell structure & function
- Plant physiology
- Biology & human welfare
- Genetics & evolution
- Structural organizations in animals & plants
Topics needed to be Prepared from English & Comprehension Chapters
- Part I: Reading passages and Note-making
- Part II: Writing skills
- Part III: Literature and long reading text
Note: English section additionally covers antonyms, synonyms, and some vocabulary exercises.
Topics needed to be Prepared from Quants & Reasoning Important Chapter
- Questions from Analogy test
- Logical Deduction
- Figure formation & analysis
- Questions on figure matrix, etc.
Lift yourself from the very first moment of the preparation planning for the day of the exam. Never let it turn out to be low, always enhancing your self-confidence. You don’t need to try tough topics before one-two or three days of the examination.