Candidates can fill JIPMER Application Form till 13th April 2018 for admission in MBBS courses which is offered by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). JIPMER Application Form has been released onMarch 7th 2018. The exam is managed by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. JIPMER is one of the well known institutes of India which provides medical education. The university organizes MBBS entrance exam to get admission for 200 seats. The above mentioned programmes are offered by JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. Get complete details of JIPMER Application Form, How to Apply and application fees.
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS:
|Conducted By||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry|
|Degree||M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Important Dates:
|Application Form||March 7, 2018|
|Last date of Application Form||April 13, 2018|
|Admit Card||May 21, 2018|
|Exam||June 3, 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or before June 20, 2018|
|Counseling Round 1||June 27 to 29, 2018|
|Counseling Round 2||July 25, 2018|
|Counseling Round 3||August 20, 2018|
|Admission Process Closure||September 30, 2018|
Exam Centers for JIPMER MBBS 2018:
How to Apply for JIPMER 2018
Follow the below given steps and you can simply apply for JIPMER 2018 exam:
- Visit the official website.
- In front of your computer screen application form appeared.
- Candidates need to fill Applicant Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Click on the “register” button.
- Then fill your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- Then Candidates need to upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- Format of photographs should be 30mm width x 45mm height. Size should be lie between 10KB and maximum size should be 80KB.
- Candidates need to review their application form by previewing it.
- Click on the pop where you need to click on the “I Agree” button.
- Then you will get a SMS of your candidates ID and password and Email via your registered mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Then you need to login via your login credential.
- Select the mode of payment and you can simple make it by online mode.
- Final Submission Click on Final Submission.
- Take a printout of your JIPMER Application Form for further use.
JIPMER Application Form 2018:
The authority of JIPMER has released application form through the online mode only. Candidates can get the forms from 7th March 2018 till 13th April 2018.The forms are submitted in online mode only so it needs to fill in the details very carefully once the forms are submitted no changes will be made in further. Once the forms are submitted take the printout for future references.
Click here to get detailed information about JIPMER eligibility criteria
Application Process for JIPMER:
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- After the candidates get registered they receive a link on their email id with Id and password to login.
- Candidates now need to log in and submit the application form
- After the submission of the form, they need to fill in the fees
- Once the fees are paid they will be redirected to the confirmation page, they will be guided to download and keep the same for future reference.
Application Fees for JIPMER:
|General/P-UR||1200/-+ transaction charges|
|OBC/P-OBC||1200/-+ transaction charges|
|SC/ST&P-SC||1000/-+ transaction charges|
|NRI/OCI||2500/-+ transaction charges|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER:
- Must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Bio/ Biotechnology, physics, chemistry with English as an elective subject.
- General Category: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Bio/ Biotechnology, physics, chemistry and English with 50% marks in all subjects together.
- SC/ST/OBC: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Bio/ Biotechnology, physics, chemistry and English with 40% marks in all subjects together.
- OPH(Orthopedic Physically Challenged): Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Bio/ Biotechnology, physics, chemistry and English with 45% marks in all subjects together.
JIPMER Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded online through the website. It will be available from May 21st, 2018. No admit card details will be sent through post or any other mode. The admit card contains the details of the candidate, exam center, DOB, Venue of the exam, date and time of the exam, photograph etc. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately contact the admissions office and the get the correction done. The candidates are prescribed to preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
Seat Reservation for JIPMER:
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern:
The admission is done on the basis of MBBS entrance exam. The exam has multiple choice question. The exam syllabus is based on the syllabus for XI and XIIth.
- Physics: 60 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Biology: 60 Questions
- English: 10 Questions
- Logical: 10 Questions
For each correct answer the candidate will get 4 marks and no negative marking for incorrect or left out questions.
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice|
- JIMPER medical Solved papers 16 years
- NCERT Xtract
- Vision mission JIMPER by T Sudharshan,G Kannan.
JIPMER 2018 MBBS results:
The result is declared for JIMPER MBBS 2018 is in the month of June on the official website. The candidates who clear the exam will be called for the counseling session. There will be 2 merit lists for part 1 and part2 exams.
To check the result follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the JIPMER MBBS result Pdf link
- Check the roll number and name in the list
- Check the percentile
- Check the eligibility and apply for the counseling session accordingly.
JIPMER 2018 MBBS Cut off:
The cut offs are decided by JIMPER with the factors in consideration to the difficulty level of the exam, candidates performance and the seats available. The cut offs of 2018 will be displayed along with the result and the merit list.
Cut off for 2017:(JIMPER MBBS)
JIPMER 2018 Counseling:
JIMPER 2018 counseling will begin from 27th June 2018 in an offline mode. It will be conducted in 4 rounds. Candidates need to go through Biometric fingerprint and image verification before the counseling process starts. The candidates need to produce their original documents at the time of counseling. All the documents will be verified. On the basis of the merit list, the seats will be allocated to the candidates.
Documents at the time of counseling:
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate for 10th and 12th
- Admit Card
- Age proof
- Category certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of address
- Passport size photograph (6)
Contact Details for JIMPER 2018:
3rd Floor ,Academic section
JIMPER Academic Section
Dhanvantri Nagar P.O.
- Website: http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/
- P.S. to Dean: 0413-2298283(Direct Line)
- Email Id: email@example.com