Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been released NEET Official Notification on 8th February 2018, On the same day the application process has been started. Candidates can fill the application form via the official website @cbseneet.nic.in. The biggest news came from the information bulletin that NIOS students can not apply for NEET 2018 from this year but as per the latest news Delhi High Court stays CBSE Notification on upper age and NIOS and private schools students can apply for NEET 2018. They can apply for NEET Exam from 8th February 2018 and process will be continued till 9th March 2018. Here you will get important highlights of information bulletin 2018.
As per the official notification, “Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates or those who select biology as an additional subject can apply for NEET 2018 as per the Delhi High Court stays on the CBSE official notification” Click here to download NEET 2018 official Notification.
Important Highlights of the Information Bulletin
The national level medical entrance exam for admission in the undergraduate programs(MBBS/BDS courses) which is offered by top medical and dental colleges across India is conducted by the CBSE. It will be conducted on 6th May 2018 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM via online mode only.
Aadhaar Card is not mandatory for NEET Registration Process.
Candidates who belong from the Assam, Meghalaya and J&K can apply through Ration Card, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or with the help of government ID proof, which should by the Government of India.
Candidates who are foreigners, OCI and NRI can apply with their Passport Card.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
Here we are listed important dates for NEET Exam:
|Application Process Starts||8th February 2018|
|Last Date for Application Submission||9th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Last Date for Application Fee Submission||10 Macrh 2018, (11:50 Pm)|
|Correction Date for Applications||12th to 16th March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam will be cnducted||6th May 2018|
|Result will be Declaration||5th June 2018 (Tentative)|
Candidates should have passed with minimum 50% marks (For General) and 45% Marks(For SC/ST/OBC), qualifying examination candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English subjects.
The age limit is varied as per the categories:
- General candidates should be born on or between 7th May 1993 to 1st January 2002.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should be born on or between 7th May 1988 to 1st January 2002.
How to Apply for NEET 2018
Four Simple steps are their for applying for NEET Examination:
- Visit the official website (link is given above)
- Click on Apply Now button
- The follow the process:
- Fill the required information in the application form (Personal Details, Parents Details, Qualification Details)
- Upload scanned copy of images (Passport size photos and signature)
- Pay the application fee (via credit card/debit card, net banking/UPI and e-Wallet of common services centers)
- For general candidates: 1400 Rs/-
- For SC/ST/OBS candidates:750 Rs/-
- Take a printout copy of the confirmation page after successfully submission on application form.
MCC will be responsible for deciding the syllabus of NEET Exam. There is no changes in the syllabus for this year, it will remain same as it was in 2017. NEET syllabus is comprised Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) from the class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Exam Date: 6th May 2018
- Exam Mode: Offline mode (pen and paper based)
- Number of Question: 180 questions.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)/180 Minutes
- Subjects: Three Subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Question Paper Language: Questions paper will be asked in 11 languages i.e English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
Details Required for the Online Application Form
- Candidate should fill particulars by selecting the following in the online application Form:
- Name as per Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth as per Aadhaar card
- Gender as per Aadhaar card
- Mother‟s Name as given in High School Certificate
- Father‟s name as given in High School Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Permanent Address
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment Number/Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Any other valid Govt. Id. Number
- State/District of Birth
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother‟s Occupation
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother‟s Educational Qualifications
- Father‟s/Guardian‟s/Mother ‟s total annual Income
- Question Paper Language
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- State/District of class X, XI & XII
- Minority Status
- Disability Status
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board see Appendix-VII
- Choice of Examination Centre