CBSE has issued some important guidelines for all the NEET 2018 aspirants in last few months. One of these guidelines pertains to important documents one requires to carry on the day of NEET 2018 Exam. Although, the document verification process is officially conducted during NEET 2018 Counselling Process. However, as per the instructions from CBSE, all the examinee need to carry certain documents for identity verification to the exam venue.
To reduce the mounting stress of exam preparation, we have included the list of important documents so you won’t forget to carry these on the day of exam. Read on to check the complete list of documents required for candidates from different categories.
Few candidates are usually quite casual about carrying admit card to the exam center. However, for NEET, carrying the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof is incumbent as no student can get access inside the exam premises without their respective hal ticket.
Besides requirement of documents, CBSE has also mandated a proper dress code that all candidates must adhere to. The failure to abide by these guidelines can lead to unnecessary time waste or even debarment from exam hall.
The reason cited behind imposing more restrictions with formal dress code and providing a long list of barred items along with the mandate to carry important documents is to prevent any mischievous candidates from taking undue advantage of technology.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply for top International Institutions. Click Here
Important Documents Required to Carry at the Exam Center
CBSE clearly mentioned what are the documents candidates need to carry in the examination centers. Below given documents are required to carry:
NEET Admit Card
NEET Admit Card was released on 17th April, 2018 at cbseneet.nic.in. The hall ticket can be downloaded using registration no. and date of birth. Candidates need to preserve the same till the completion of counselling process.
Aadhaar Card (UID)
Candidates need to carry Aadhaar Card to examination hall for verification purpose. Aadhaar number is the unique number issued by Government of India, used at the time of verification during registration. The details which you provide must match with UIDAI data. Read About Requirement of Aadhaar for NEET
Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir need to carry ration card or any identity proof which is issued by the Government. NRIs, Foreign Nationals, OCIs, PIOs need to carry their passport number.
Passport Size Photograph
One should also carry multiple passport size photograph along with above-mentioned documents. The passport size photograph should be match with uploaded images at the time of registration. The invigilators will paste candidates’ photograph in the attendance sheet. The whole process is done for the transparency in the examination.
Click here to check the guidelines for NEET Photo Size format.
NEET Dress Code
Candidates need to follow below dress code instructions while appearing for NEET 2018:
- Students can only wear slippers/ sandals with low heels.
- Only allowed to wear half sleeves clothes on the day of exam.
- Should not wear brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- If the candidate plans to wear customary dresses, he/ she needs to report by 8:30 am at the exam venue.
Also Read: Exam Day Instructions for NEET
Things Not to Carry at Exam Center
CBSE has published a whole list of items that candidates are debarred from carrying at the exam centers. Below is a complete list of barred items by CBSE.
- Any metallic item.
- Eatable items are not allowed.
- No stationery item like books, notes, chits of paper, text material, etc.
- Any device like calculator, eraser, a piece of paper, pencil box, plastic bag or pouch, scale, pen, writing pad, calculator, log table, electronic pen/ scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, microphone, etc.
- Other items like wallets, shades, handbags, leather belts, etc.
- Any kind of instrument is not allowed in the exam hall.
- No nose pin, ring, earring, chain, badge, necklace, etc.
- Full sleeves clothes.
- No rough sheet is provided to candidates. All rough work is to be done in Test Booklet only.