The top level medical entrance exam is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) across India for admission to top BDS/MBBS courses i.e. offered by medical and dental colleges. As the exam day will come nearer in front of the candidates, so in this pressure situation candidates forget to carry important documents in the examination centers. So here we are listed important documents which you need to require carry in the examination.
Also, we are very careless about our admit cards but in case of NEET it is a legal jurisdiction. So, this is a strict instruction that the admit card should be carried along with the legal photo ID proof as NEET does not give a second chance.
CBSE set the dress code instructions for all the candidates who will appear in NEET 2018. It is mandatory to follow the instructions, as it solve the debarring the candidate from the examination system.
With the advancement of technology and more innovative methods introduced to clear the exam with the minimal efforts, more restrictions have been added even on carrying the handbags and jewelry.
Important Documents Required to Carry at the Exam Center
CBSE clearly mentioned what are the documents candidates need to carry in the examination centers. Below given documents are required to carry:
NEET Admit Card
Those candidate who will successfully registered for the NEET exam, can download their Admit card from official website. It will be available from second week of April, 2018. Candidates need to keep secure it till the counselling process.
Aadhaar Card (UID)
Candidates need to carry Aadhaar Card in the examination hall for verification purpose. Aadhaar number is the unique number issued by Government of India which is used at the time of verification. The details which you shown need to matched with UIDAI data.
Candidates belongs to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir they need to carry ration card or any identity proof which is issued by the Government. NRIs, Foreign Nationals, OCIs, PIOs need to carry their passport number.
Passport Size Photograph
Candidates need to carry multiple passport size photograph along with above mentioned documents. The passport size photograph should be matched with uploaded images at the time of registration. The invigilators paste the candidate photograph in the attendance sheet. The whole process is done for the transparency in the Examination.
Click here to check the guidelines for NEET Photo Size format.
NEET Dress Code
Candidates need to follow below dress code instructions while appearing for NEET 2018:
- Students can only wear slippers/ sandals with low heels.
- Students must to wear half sleeves clothes.
- Students not to wear brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- If the candidate wears customary dresses he/ she need to report at 8:30 am.
Also Read: Exam Day Instructions
Things which you need not to carry in the Examination Hall
- Any metallic item.
- Eatable items are not allowed.
- No stationery item like books, notes, chits of paper, text material, etc.
- Any device like calculator, eraser, a piece of paper, pencil box, plastic bag or pouch, scale, pen, writing pad, calculator, log table, electronic pen/ scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, microphone, etc.
- Other items like wallets, shades, handbags, leather belts, etc.
- Any kind of instrument is not allowed in the exam hall.
- No nose pin, ring, earring, chain, badge, necklace, etc.
- Full sleeves clothes.
- No rough sheet is provided to candidates. All rough work is to be done in Test Booklet only.