AIIMS MBBS is an annual national level entrance examination for pursuing a career in medicine. AIIMS MBBS will be conducted on May 25 and 26, 2018 in the online mode. AIIMS Result would be declared on June 12, 2019 after which AIIMS Counselling will begin from last week of June 2019.
Note- AIIMS Application form will be available from November 30, 2018.
Attending AIIMS Counselling is compulsory and a failure to do so will stop your admission despite qualifying in the exam. Only the qualifying students will be invited for AIIMS counselling.
Highlights of AIIMS Counselling 2019
- The AIIMS Counselling 2019 will be conducted for admissions to 707 seats in the 7 AIIMS Institutes in all over the country.
- The AIIMS Counselling 2019 is directed in offline mode at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, New Delhi. Applicants are required to be available for the directing as indicated by the timetable allotted in view of their rank.
- If an applicant fails to attend the counselling, then their candidature is canceled.
- Counselling for the saved seats will start simply after all the open seats are assigned.
- The SC/ST and OBC competitors need to appear up at the unreserved category their organized seats. On the off chance that a held category competitor takes admission under the open category, at that point the seat cleared by such applicants might be allocated to applicants of a similar rank and class.
AIIMS Counselling 2019 Schedule
|AIIMS Counselling 2019 Events||Dates|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 1||June last week 2019|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 2||July 1st week 2019|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 3||August 1st week 2019|
|Open Counselling||September last week 2019|
AIIMS Seat Distribution 2019
The mentioned table clarifies the circulation of AIIMS seats spread over the seven AIIMS areas.
|AIIMS Institute||Category of Applicants/No. of Seats||Total Seats|
Latest News Updates
AIIMS Counselling 2019 Process
The AIIMS Counselling 2019 will be directed in an offline mode and the qualified applicants need to go to the counselling face to face according to the allocated date and time in view of their rank.
- AIIMS Counselling will be held in three rounds from June last week
- Only the eligible applicants are invited for counselling
- The applicants who are recorded rank-wise, as well as roll number-wise in the AIIMS 2018 result, need to download their rank letter. The rank letter includes the date, time and place of AIIMS Counselling 2019
- For each category, applicants for counselling are four times the range of seats
- Applicants need to choose their preference for college at the time of counselling. The selection made by the applicants will be final.
- Aspirants choosing for AIIMS New Delhi need to report for medical check-up as well as orientation course in July 2019
- Applicants enlisted for AIIMS Jodhpur, Bhopal, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, and Rishikesh are guided by the helpdesk counters of the particular AIIMS colleges and institutes at the scene of directing such as Jawaharlal Auditorium, New Delhi
- In the open selection round, any empty ST class seats will be transferred to the SC category and the other way around
In the event of two or more applicants of the similar category marking equal total percentile scores, the Inter Se merit will be dictated by applying the following strategies:
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will be given preference
- Applicants securing higher scores in Chemistry will be given preference
- Applicants with higher marks in Physics will be given preference
- If the tie still persists, the applicant older in age will be given preference
Crucial documents for the AIIMS Counselling
The applicants, who are called for AIIMS Counselling 2018, need to report to the place at the date and time specified on their Call letter along with the mentioned documents and certificates in original. You must carry your admit card to the counselling venue.
AIIMS Admission Fees 2019
Once you have been allotted a college as per your rank and your medical test has been has been conducted, you must pay the AIIMS fees to finalize your admission. AIIMS are government medical universities, their fees are extremely less when compared to private medical schools.
Information of AIIMS 2019 admission fees is mentioned below:
|Academic & Other Fees||Amount (Rs.)||Hostel & Other Fees||Amount (Rs.)|
|Registration Fee||25||Hostel Rent||990|
|Caution Money||100||Gymkhana Fee||220|
|Tuition Fee||1350||Pot Fund||1320|
|Laboratory Fee||90||Electricity Charges||198|
|Student Union Fee||63||Mess Security (Refundable)||500|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000|
Note– The above fee must be paid in cash. DD, cheques etc. are not accepted.
The fee for foreign nationals is USD 75,000/- (separated into three equivalent installments for the pre-clinical stage, paraclinical stage, and clinical stage of the AIIMS MBBS program).
AIIMS 2019 Participating Institutes
The rundown of participating institutes had enhanced from just one of these specified names in 2012.
- AIIMS MBBS New Delhi
- AIIMS MBBS Jodhpur
- AIIMS MBBS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS MBBS Bhopal
- AIIMS MBBS Patna
- AIIMS MBBS Raipur
- AIIMS MBBS Rishikesh
AIIMS New Delhi is the most established of these universities and most renowned, which means the toppers of AIIMS usually run with New Delhi as their selection of a college.