The AIIMS entrance test is the most looked for after medical entrance examination in the nation. Each yearning medicinal candidate deserving at least moderate respect needs to crack this examination as well as study at the head AIIMS schools. The AIIMS 2018 examination will be directed on 27th May 2018 and the results will be announced on 10+2 June 2018. The AIIMS Counselling 2018 is directed after the AIIMS 2018 results are reported. In this article, we’re sharing crucial information with respect to the AIIMS Counseling 2018.
Highlights of AIIMS Counselling 2018
- The AIIMS Counselling 2018 will be conducted for admissions to 707 seats in the 7 AIIMS Institutes in all over the country.
- The AIIMS Counselling 2018 is directed in the offline mode at the Jawaharlal Auditorium, New Delhi. Applicants are required to be available for the directing as indicated by the timetable allotted in view of their rank.
- If an applicant fails to attend the counseling, then their candidature is canceled.
- Counseling for the saved seats will start simply after all the open seats are assigned.
- The SC/ST and OBC competitors need to appear up at the unreserved category their organized seats. On the off chance that a held category competitor takes admission under the open category, at that point the seat cleared by such applicants might be allocated to applicants of a similar rank and class.
AIIMS Counselling 2018 Schedule
|AIIMS Counselling 2018 Events||Dates|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 1||3rd to 6th July 2018|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 2||2nd August 2018|
|AIIMS Counselling- Round 3||4th September 2018|
|Open Counselling||27th September 2018|
The mentioned table clarifies the circulation of AIIMS seats spread over the seven AIIMS areas.
|AIIMS Institute||Category of Applicants/No. of Seats||Total Seats|
AIIMS Admission Fees 2018
The admission charge for AIIMS 2018 is the measure of cash that an applicant will have to pay for the educational cost and different costs after getting admission. Since AIIMS are government medical universities, their fees are extremely compared when contrasted with other private medical schools. The AIIMS admission fee is to be paid instantly after the competitor has been announced medicinally fit.
The information of the AIIMS 2018 admission fees are mentioned below:
|Academic & Other Fees||Amount (Rs.)||Hostel & Other Fees||Amount (Rs.)|
|Registration Fee||25||Hostel Rent||990|
|Caution Money||100||Gymkhana Fee||220|
|Tuition Fee||1350||Pot Fund||1320|
|Laboratory Fee||90||Electricity Charges||198|
|Student Union Fee||63||Mess Security (Refundable)||500|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000|
The above fee must be paid in cash. DD, cheques etc. are not accepted.
The fee for foreign nationals is USD 75,000/- (separated into three equivalent installments for the pre-clinical stage, paraclinical stage, and clinical stage of the AIIMS MBBS program).
AIIMS Counselling 2018 Process
The AIIMS Counselling 2018 will be directed in an offline mode and the qualified applicants need to go to the counselling face to face according to the allocated date and time in view of their rank.
- The AIIMS Counselling 2018 will be held in three rounds from the 3rd to 6th July 2018.
- Only the eligible applicants are invited for counseling based upon their merit list.
- The applicants who are recorded rank-wise, as well as roll number-wise in the AIIMS 2018 result, need to download their rank letter. The rank letter includes the date, time and place of AIIMS Counselling 2018.
- For each category, the applicants called for counseling are four times the wide range of seats available.
- Applicants need to choose their preference for college at the time of counseling. The selection made by the applicants will be final.
- Aspirants choosing for AIIMS New Delhi need to report for medical check-up as well as orientation course in the month of July 2018.
- Applicants enlisted for AIIMS Jodhpur, Bhopal, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, and Rishikesh are guided by the helpdesk counters of the particular AIIMS colleges and institutes at the scene of directing such as; Jawaharlal Auditorium, New Delhi.
- In the open selection round, any empty ST class seats will be transferred to the SC category and the other way around.
In the event of two or more applicants of the similar category marking equal total percentile scores, the inter se merit will be dictated by applying the following strategies:
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will be given preference.
- Applicants securing higher scores in Chemistry will be given preference.
- Applicants with higher marks in Physics will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the applicant older in age will be given preference.
Crucial documents for the AIIMS Counselling
The applicants, who are called for the AIIMS Counselling 2018, need to report to the place at the date and time specified on their Call letter along with the mentioned documents and certificates in original.
AIIMS 2018 Participating Institutes
The rundown of participating institutes had enhanced from just one of these specified names in 2012.
- AIIMS MBBS New Delhi
- AIIMS MBBS Jodhpur
- AIIMS MBBS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS MBBS Bhopal
- AIIMS MBBS Patna
- AIIMS MBBS Raipur
- AIIMS MBBS Rishikesh
AIIMS New Delhi is the most established of these universities and most renowned, which means the toppers of AIIMS usually run with New Delhi as their selection of a college.