From 2019, AIIMS Application form will be available in 2 stages- basic and final. The two-fold application process is introduced for giving additional chance to applicants. AIIMS 2019 basic Application will begin from November 30, 2018. The eligible candidates can fill only online at www.aiimsexams.org. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling AIIMS Application form.
At the basic registration level, you need to enter personal details and upload the images, signatures and thumb impressions. This is a free of cost stage for all applicants and fee will be paid at the time of final registration. Candidates can download the AIIMS admit card only after final submission of AIIMS application form.
Please Note: Final registration for AIIMS 2019 will start from January 22, 2019.
After the basic registration closes on January 3, 2019, your details will be screened by the authorities. Status of your application form will be revealed on January 7, 2019. After you correct the mistakes, final status of AIIMS Application form if it is accepted or rejected will be declared on January 22, 2019.
All the information in the form should be filled correctly. Incomplete or wrong information, may result in rejection of the form. This complete process take simple steps-
(b) Filling the details
(c) Uploading images, signature, thumb impression
(b) Payment of fees
(c) Exam center selection
(e) Printing the page
Below are the details:
Highlights of AIIMS
|Form availability||November 30-January 3, 2019|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Exam or Equivalent exam from any recognized board|
|Fee||Rs 1500 for General and OBC (non-creamy layer) Rs 1200 for SC/ST|
Click here to apply for AIIMS 2019
AIIMS Application Form Dates
AIIMS Application form will be released only online. Candidates should read carefully all the details given. The table below mentions the important dates for AIIMS Application form:
|AIMS 2019 Events||Dates|
|Basic registration||November 30 to January 3, 2019|
|Final registration||February 21- March 12, 2019|
|Registration status||January 7, 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||May 15, 2019|
|Exam Date||May 25 and 26, 2019|
|Result||June 12, 2019|
|First Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|Second Counseling||1st week of August 2019|
|Third Counseling||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counseling(*If required)||4th week of September 2019|
Another MBBS Application Form Available: NEET Application Form 2019
Things to keep in mind before starting the registration process-
- You should have a valid email id and a working mobile number
- All the personal details like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, residential address, etc. with correct spellings
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature
Step By Step Guidance
Step 1: Registration
- First step for the candidates is to register themselves. For the same the candidate need to follow the below:
- Click on the New Registration tab
- Read the guidelines carefully and click on the Proceed button.
- Mandatory fields needs to filled such as name, fathers name, DOB, Category, ID etc.
- After the registration is complete a ID password will be generated and sent to the candidates mobile number and the email id given.
- The candidate can open and login; if any editing needs to be done can do it and then proceed to pay the amount.
Details for registration:
- Fathers Name
- Appeared Earlier
- Preference Order
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates must upload the given documents with the required specifications:
|Signature||3*6 (CM)||20-100(KB)||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||Draw box of the size given on a white sheet with blue or black pen. No initials only Capital letters TITle”Signature”|
|Thumb Impression||4*3 (CM)||20-100(KB)||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||Draw box of the size given on a white sheet dip the left thumb in the blue or black ink and imprint in the box. Impression lines should be visible. TITle”Left Thumb Impression”|
|Photo||3.5*4.5 (CM)||50-100(KB)||JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG||Recent passport colored photograph with white background with clear image . No border. TITle”Photograph”|
Step 3: Selection of Exam Centers
The exam center will be selected by the candidate. There are 155 cities listed out of which only 3 cities can be selected by the candidate. Once the candidate selects and submit then they will be given preference by first come first serve basis. Once allotted by the center then it will not be changed, so do it carefully.
Step 4: Filling the Academic Details
Academic details needed:
- Name and status of the qualifying exam
- Board Name
- Class 10+2 Roll Number
- State name
- % of CGPA
- Scores of Class 10
- Permanent Address
- Pin code
- Correspondence Address
Step 5: Payment
Once the registration has been done, you can pay AIIMS Application form fees. There is only online mode of making the payment by credit/debit card/net banking. Without making the payment the candidate cannot process further.
Step 6: Print AIIMS Application Form
Once all the above details have been filled the candidate will click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button. The candidate will receive an SMS and email on the ID given. Please open and check and take a print out for future references.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check eligibility before going to apply for AIIMS:
- Candidate should be 17 years or be as on the year of admission
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 Exam or Equivalent exam from any recognized board
- It is important to pass the qualifying exam with English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics. Minimum marks for general and OBC category is 60% and SC/ST/OPH category is 50%
Overseas Citizen of India
- Candidates selected by the Government of India can only apply
- Candidates have to show the proof of registered under the given section
- They should also complete the requirements given by the Indian national on the form
- Only those candidates who are selected by the government of India can apply
- Candidates must score 50% in aggregate
- These candidate need not to sit for the entrance exam