All India Institute for Medical Sciences conducts its entrance test for admissions to MBBS courses- AIIMS MBBS 2019. The exam is scheduled for May 25 and May 26, 2019. The institute has announced 155 centres for test across the country. Those who have successfully registered for AIIMS 2019 will able to download their AIIMS Admit Card/hall ticket.
Note- AIIMS Application process will begin from November 30, 2018.
AIIMS Admit Card will be available only online. When Admit Cards are made available, you must download and take a printout of the admit card. The authority will not send the admit card to anyone by post.
- Candidates appearing for the test must ensure that they carry hall ticket/ admit card along with them
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the centre without admit card and necessary documents
- Candidates are advised not to tamper the AIIMS Admit Card and check the details mentioned carefully before appearing for the exam.
- You must carry the admit card to the AIIMS Counselling and preserve it till the completion of admission
AIIMS Admit Card Important Dates
From below given table you will get admit card download dates:
|Availability of AIIMS Admit Cards||May 15, 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Exam||May 25-26, 2019|
|Announcement of AIIMS results 2019||June 12, 2019|
How to download AIIMS Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can follow the procedure stated below to download the AIIMS Admit Card 2019:
Latest News Updates
- Visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Click on the link for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter the application number and password received during the registration process.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details mentioned.
- Now, download and get the print of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card.
Details on AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Candidates must note that the following details will be printed on the admit cards:
- Roll Number of AIIMS UG
- Test centre/ venue details
- Date and time of examination
- Instructions for AIIMS UG
Check details about AIIMS Exam Pattern From here.
Discrepancy Regarding AIIMS Admit Card 2019
- If candidates find any details mentioned on the admit card to be incorrect, they must immediately consult the official exam conducting body
- Candidates must not make any changes in the admit card on their own
- Applicants must ensure that the details are rectified before the exam
- Candidates can contact the Assistant Controller of Examinations at the below mentioned address:
Assistant Controller- Examinations
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar New Delhi 110608
Instructions for AIIMS Admit Card 2019
- You must report to the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination
- Candidates must not bring any kind of study material or electronic gadget to the examination hall
- Carry one original Photo ID proof along with the admit card
- Candidates must preserve the AIIMS Admit card in good condition until the entire selection process is complete
Documents to be carried along with AIIMS Admit Card
- Recent passport size photograph with AIIMS roll number and signature at the back
- Original photo ID proof