All India Institute for Medical Sciences conducts its entrance test for admissions to MBBS courses- AIIMS MBBS 2018. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 26 and May 27, 2018. The institute has announced 155 centres for the test across the country. Those who have successfully registered for AIIMS 2018 will able to download their AIIMS Admit Card/hall ticket. In this article candidates will get complete information how to download AIIMS Admit Card?
- Candidates appearing for the test must ensure that they carry hall ticket/ admit card along with them.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the centre without admit card and necessary documents.
- Candidates are advised not to tamper the AIIMS Admit Card and check the details mentioned carefully before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must note that admit cards will be available online only. No admit cards will be sent to the candidates by post.
AIIMS Admit Card Important Dates
From below given table you will get admit card download dates:
|Availability of AIIMS Admit Cards||May 10, 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 Exam||May 27, 2018|
|Announcement of AIIMS results 2018||June, 2018|
How to download AIIMS Admit Card 2018?
Candidates can follow the procedure stated below to download the AIIMS Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Click on the link for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter the application number and password received during the registration process.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details mentioned.
- Now, download and get the print of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card.
Details on AIIMS Admit Card 2018
Candidates must note that the following details will be printed on the admit cards:
- Roll Number of AIIMS UG
- Test centre/ venue details
- Date and time of examination
- Instructions for AIIMS UG
Discrepancy Regarding AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- In case, candidates find any details mentioned on the admit card to be incorrect, they must immediately consult the official exam conducting body. Candidates must not make any changes in the admit card on their own.
- Applicants must ensure that the details are rectified before the exam.
- Candidates can contact the Assistant Controller of Examinations at the below mentioned address:
Assistant Controller- Examinations
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar New Delhi 110608
Instructions on AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- Candidates must report to the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must not bring any kind of study material or electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- Carry one original Photo ID proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates must preserve the AIIMS Admit card in good condition until the entire selection process is complete.
Documents to be carried along with AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- Recent passport size photograph with AIIMS roll number and signature at the back
- Original photo ID proof